Pages

Saturday 22 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey - Week 2 - Day 4 - Activity 1


This year Panmure Bridge School is lucky enough to participate in the Summer Learning Journey from 2018-2019. This is an opportunity for the Manaiakalani cluster school to join. For the Summer Learning Journey we are given tasks to finish. The people who place 1st, 2nd, and 3rd from each school wins exclusive prizes. The prizes this year is amazing. I have completed most of the week 1 challenges, so I moved onto the week 2 challenges. The week 2 challenges is based on water, water, everywhere. To complete this activity I was to choose an option to take to Milford Sound. I was to choose an option between taking a walk around the area, taking a boat cruise, or a helicopter that flies above. I chose to take a boat cruise, because I get to relax and see the beautiful view, but at the same time I will have a chance to take an amazing photo shot of me at Milford Sound. This means that the view will look great.

3 comments:

  1. Hello again Mele, thanks for completing another activity and sharing the way you'd like to visit Milford Sound.

    I think I would also like to visit Milford Sound in a boat. It would go at a decent speed, not too fast and not too slow. A helicopter might be too noisy and too quick, and walking would take far too long. At least on a boat you'd be able to relax and sunbathe, maybe even swim. It would be a lot of fun!

    Have you ever been on a boat before?

    Where would you take the boat to afterwards? Is there anywhere in New Zealand that you'd love to visit on a boat?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mele,
    Great choice of you to choose the boat. The view would be so beautiful. The water reflection would blow my mind because I love seeing the nature. I am more of an outside person than in, What about you?. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mele,
    Great job on completing this activity! I also think that travelling in a boat would be more relaxing but flying in a helicopter is faster and more interesting. Couldn't you also take good photos from a helicopter?

    ReplyDelete