Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey - Week 1 - Day 3 - Activity 2


This year Panmure Bridge School is lucky enough to participate in the Summer Learning Journey from 2018-2019. This is an opportunity for the manaiakalani cluster school to join. For the Summer Learning Journey we are given tasks to finish. The people who place 1st, 2nd, and 3rd from each school wins exclusive prizes. The prizes this year is amazing. Above shows another activity that I completed for the Summer Learning Journey. To complete this activity I was list down 3 pro's and con's about becoming a DOC Ranger. A DOC Ranger is a person who protects the wildlife animals and plants. I also added a image of a DOC Ranger holding a wildlife animal. For me I wouldn't become a DOC Ranger, because I wont want to be one of the people who fall into a mine shaft. 

3 comments:

  1. Hello Mele,
    Glad to see another post from you!.I agree I don't think I would fit the job for being a DOC Ranger. I am not a big fan of small animals that crawl they kinda freak me out!.Anyways Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mele,
    Great job on completing this activity! I liked how you said that one of the pros for being a DOC ranger is being able to look after and raise all kinds of animals. I also liked how you said that another pro is being able to experience the wildlife. Would anyone in your family want to be a DOC ranger?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Mele,

    You have done an awesome job putting together a detailed list of the pros and cons of being a DoC Ranger. Luckily I don’t think there have been any major incidents or accidents involving DoC Rangers for a long time. Luckily the DoC Ranger who almost fell into an old mine shaft, didn’t. I think being a DoC Ranger would be a great job, the only thing I would be worried about would be long hikes where I could get cold. I get cold very quickly so as long as I bring plenty of warm clothing, I should be okay. Do you think you could handle going on long cold hikes?

    I look forward to reading more of your work soon!

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete