Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey - Week 2 - Day 2 - Activity 2

Marieta is the person that I chose. Marieta is my best friend at school. She is the type of friend that is always their to support me whenever it is needed. She is confident to share her learning in front of big crowds. I chose Marieta to be in my opinion, because she a strong friend who stands up for all her rights. In my opinion I chose Marieta, because she has the ability to help, fix, and solve problems whenever it happens. Another opinion is that she is always around the right people at the right time. She shows all our our care values in school and out of school. 



This year Panmure Bridge School is lucky enough to participate in the Summer Learning Journey from 2018-2019. This is an opportunity for the Manaiakalani cluster school to join. For the Summer Learning Journey we are given tasks to finish. The people who place 1st, 2nd, and 3rd from each school wins exclusive prizes. The prizes this year is amazing. I have completed most of the week 1 challenges, so I moved onto the week 2 challenges. The week 2 challenges is based on water, water, everywhere. To complete this activity I was to think about a person that I know really well. For example a character, movie character, or a book character. I was to include information about them, why are they in my opinion. Above shows my completed work to these answers.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Mele,
    Aww thank you so much for choosing me!. I really am thankful for you. You are also a strong girl who stands up for anyone. I know that because your personality shows it a lot. Thank you and remember to keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mele,
    Great job on completing this activity! I liked how you said that you chose Marieta since she's always there to support you, I also liked how you said that she has the ability to solve, fix or help with problems. Do you know anyone else like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Mele,

    It’s Dani here again. It’s great to see that you have been so busy commenting and supporting other students during the Summer Learning Journey. It’s lovely to hear that Marieta is the person you have picked. From what you have said, she must be a very strong individual and you must be very proud to call her your friend! She sounds like a shining example of the care values of Panmure Bridge School. Are you excited for the new school year?

    Blog ya later!

    Dani

    ReplyDelete