Pages

Saturday 29 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey - Week 2 - Day 4 - Activity 3


What I can see is a lady posing. Her posing looks like she's leaning on the water. I can see building behind her. I can also see trees near a bridge. I can see beautiful streaming water crashing into each other. I can see boats on the water. The image of this place looks very ancient. It looks like I can see people from my point of view on the deck. It may not be people, but it looks like there is people around there. This photo looks like the lady wanted to take a photo as if she was doing the Leaning Tower of Pisa, but on the water. She looks like she took a holiday to this place. Yes I do take selfies whenever I go to places like: Rotorua, Taupo, Wellington, Waikato, and Tauranga. I think that this lady stop to take this photo, because she wanted to see what it would look like when she took this image of her.

This year Panmure Bridge School is lucky enough to participate in the Summer Learning Journey from 2018-2019. This is an opportunity for the Manaiakalani cluster school to join. For the Summer Learning Journey we are given tasks to finish. The people who place 1st, 2nd, and 3rd from each school wins exclusive prizes. The prizes this year is amazing. I have completed most of the week 1 challenges, so I moved onto the week 2 challenges. The week 2 challenges is based on water, water, everywhere. To complete this activity I was to choose one of the chosen 3 images. After choosing one of the images I was to write a paragraph about what I think they're doing. Above shows my completed work.

3 comments:

  1. Hey there Mele, it's Billy here from the Summer Learning Journey programme. It's awesome to see that you've been working hard since you went on holiday and completing lots of activities. I will be commenting on your blog posts and hopefully motivating you throughout the summer. All the best!

    In June I moved to London, England. So I am currently writing to you from the other side of the world. Cool, right!?

    Thank you for completing another activity, you appear to be racing along and doing really well.

    When I first saw this lady taking her selfie, I thought she was crazy. It looks so dangerous standing up there, risking her life just to get a good photo. That seems a little odd to me.

    When you take selfies in Rotorua, Taupo, Wellington, Waikato and Tauranga, do you stand in dangerous places?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mele,
    Wow I liked the photo you have choose. I done the ame too. Its interesting on how we have different thoughts I thought the girl was in Havana you said it was in the Leaning Tower Of Pisa. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mele,
    Great job on completing this activity! I liked how in your story you said that the lady was trying to "lean" on the water like people "lean" on the leaning tower of Pisa. Although this would be a good photo, it's a lot of risk. Would you do what she did?

    ReplyDelete