Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey - Week 2 - Day 3 - Activity 1



Me - I would call myself a night owl, because I would always stay up. Every time I try and go to bed I can't sleep. I always like staying up and I usually sleep in at around 12:00 in the weekends.

3 Brothers - I would call my 3 brothers night owls, because like before they always like to stay up during the night time and watch movies, until midnight. 

Parents - I would call my parents the early risers, because they would always sleep and then they wake up at around 6:00 to either go work or to do assignments.


This year Panmure Bridge School is lucky enough to participate in the Summer Learning Journey from 2018-2019. This is an opportunity for the Manaiakalani cluster school to join. For the Summer Learning Journey we are given tasks to finish. The people who place 1st, 2nd, and 3rd from each school wins exclusive prizes. The prizes this year is amazing. I have completed most of the week 1 challenges, so I moved onto the week 2 challenges. The week 2 challenges is based on water, water, everywhere. To complete this activity I was to tell others whether I was a night owl or a early riser. After doing that I was to introduce my family into it by telling them what my siblings and parents will like to be. Above shows my finished work that I completed on my own. What are you a night owl or a early riser? You tell me.

3 comments:

  1. Mālō e lelei Mele

    I really enjoyed learning about who in your family are night owls and who are early risers. I hope you and your brothers don’t make too much noise and keep your parents up!

    I am definitely an early riser. I do all my best work at 8am and my brain goes fuzzy at exactly 3pm.

    Keep up the posting over the Christmas and New Years period. I look forward to having lots of exciting blog posts to read in the new year.

    Merry Christmas,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mele,
    I like how you added a very good reason to why you are a Night Owl. I would call myself both but more of a Early riser because I get up at 6:00. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mele,
    Great job on completing this activity! I liked how you said that your brothers are night owls because they stay up at night playing games and watching movies. Do you know anyone else who's either a night owl or an early riser?

    ReplyDelete