Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey - Week 1 - Day 1 - Activity 3


This year Panmure Bridge School is lucky enough to participate in the Summer Learning Journey from 2018-2019. This is an opportunity for the manaiakalani cluster school to join. For the Summer Learning Journey we are given tasks to finish. The people who place 1st, 2nd, and 3rd from each school wins exclusive prizes. The prizes this year is amazing. Above shows the third activity that I completed for the Summer Learning Journey. To complete this activity I was to create make a copy of the following footprint and write tips to staying safe online inside it. I have written tips in both the toe nails and heel. Remember to follow these tips as they help you keep you safe online as always. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mele
    I like how you made a DlO about digital footprint. I like how you give us tip when we are online. I like how you write don't friends someone you don't know. I like the tips you gave us and keep it up Mele.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mele,
    Wow I like your reason on why we should stay safe. Online can be very dangerous. I think that I would have a lot of secure passwords would be one of them too because there is a lot of hackers around!. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Mele,

    My name is Susie and I am a member of the Summer Learning Journey (SLJ) team this year. Well done on completing this activity about staying smart online. Your footprint contains lots of useful tips such as not sharing your personal information and informing parents when you're unsure of anything that happens online.

    Your personal information can be anything like your password, home address, last name or your phone number. Be mindful of this and I hope you have lots of fun blogging with us this summer!

    Let's leave positive footprints everywhere :) I've come across some comments that you've been making on other students' blogs and they were super supportive and positive. Keep it up!

    Happy blogging,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mele,
    Great job on completing this activity! I liked how in your digital footstep you said that people should create complex passwords. I also liked how you mentioned that people should stay off of sites they can't trust. Have you ever met someone online that wanted your information?

    ReplyDelete