Pages

Thursday 13 December 2018

1000 Blog Posts in Total




Today we had visitors that came in a visited each class. As the visitors entered our classroom one of them asked me about the amount of blog posts that I have in total. In total I have more than 1000 blog posts. I have succeed to achieve my goals, which is to reach 1000 blog posts in total. This means that I am the only student in this school that has reached the 1000 blog posts in total. I have received both my 500 and 1000 blog posts this year. I started blogging in 2015 when I was a year 4, until now. Above shows the photos of my blog and my badges that I've received this year. I have shared my learning to my global audience more than 1000 times for 5 whole years. Reaching 1000 blog posts is an honour, because I have been wanting to reach 1000 blog posts ever since I was a year 4. To reach 1000 blog posts I started posting 5 blog posts each week, but last year I blogged 9/10 tasks a week. The must do task list that my class used last year was impressive, because I got most of my blog post from that tasklist.

No comments:

Post a Comment