Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey - Week 1 - Day 4 - Activity 2

FrenchToast.JPG

This year Panmure Bridge School is lucky enough to participate in the Summer Learning Journey from 2018-2019. This is an opportunity for the Manaiakalani cluster school to join. For the Summer Learning Journey we are given tasks to finish. The people who place 1st, 2nd, and 3rd from each school wins exclusive prizes. The prizes this year is amazing. Above shows another place to stand activity that I completed for the Summer Learning Journey. To complete this activity I was to create a blog post based on my favourite food. After that I was to write the recipe on how to make my favourite food. My favourite food is french toast, because I would usually have it for breakfast including golden syrup.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mele!
    I love your recipe on how to make Pancakes. It looks so yum. Oh no! I'm getting hungry again! haha, I guess I better make these tomorrow! Have you eaten these before?
    Keep the great work up! - Florence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mele,
    I love your dish. It sounds yummy with golden syrup. I have never tried it before but I hope I will soon. I see that you are posting a lot latley. Remeber to keep working hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Mele,

    Nice to meet you. Well done on your summer learning journey posts! I am from the Kaikohekohe Cluster (Northland) and have hopped on over to the help the awesome Manaiakalani team, as you guys are blogging up a storm! I am looking forward to hearing all the beautiful, knowledgeable and diverse ideas that you have to offer and I am also looking forward to learning from you.

    First of all, YUM! French toast is one of my favourite sweets to have for breakfast, especially when it’s topped with maple syrup and bananas. Did you know that french toast is traced back to Ancient Roman times? That is a long, long time ago.
    Well done on adding a photo of french toast, but to get the full points for this activity you will need to post the recipe as well. You can do this in the comment section below. Let us know if you need any help, that’s what we’re here for.

    Looking forward to reading your recipe for french toast.
    Blog you later!
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mele,
    Great job on completing this activity! Those french toast look delicious, and they must taste even nicer with golden syrup. They look like the best kind of thing to eat to start your day off. How many french toast can you eat before getting full?

    ReplyDelete