Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey - Week 1 - Day 2 - Activity 2

Image result for Silver ferns uniform


Silver Ferns - Netball Team Uniform



Related image


Black Ferns - Rugby Team uniform
Image result for football ferns
Football Ferns - Soccer Team Logo

This year Panmure Bridge School is lucky enough to participate in the Summer Learning Journey from 2018-2019. This is an opportunity for the manaiakalani cluster school to join. For the Summer Learning Journey we are given tasks to finish. The people who place 1st, 2nd, and 3rd from each school wins exclusive prizes. The prizes this year is amazing. Above shows the third activity that I completed for the Summer Learning Journey. To complete this activity I was to get a photo of 3 sport teams that have the word fern in it. I also added the photo of their team uniform and logo. I used my researching skills and got the Football Ferns, Black Ferns, and the Silver Ferns. After selecting the sport teams I was to write a short explanation based on my which uniform I would pick and why? I would pick the football ferns, because the background with the fern looks convincing and the words are bold, which makes their uniform stick out.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Mele,
    I like the pictures you used for you uniforms. They are very cool. I like the Black ferns rugby teams uniform the more. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mele,
    Great job on completing this activity! I liked how you said you would choose the silver ferns because their uniform stands out. I also liked how you added in the football fern's logo. If you could join one of those teams which one would you pick?

    ReplyDelete

  3. Kia Ora Mele,

    I’m Dani, a blog commenter for the Summer Learning Journey. I normally spend my time in the Kaikohekohe cluster but I have had the chance to check out some amazing posts in the Manaiakalani cluster! I look forwarding to reading and commenting on Manaiakalani learner’s blogs.

    Well done for finding some pictures of different uniforms, were you able to find a photo of the Football Ferns uniforms or just their logo? The Football Ferns seem to have two different uniforms, their black uniform and a white one.Which colour would you prefer to wear and why? I would prefer the black uniform because a black uniform is the traditional colour for all of our national sporting teams. Do you play for any sports teams? Are your uniforms similar to any of these uniforms or are they very different?

    I look forward to reading more of your blog soon!

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete