Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey - Week 2 - Day 1 - Activity 2

 

1.  Brother, Gozan - I would pick my brother Gozan, because he is really funny and loud. Being loud will be a great supporter, because he can cheer me on and off during my races.
2. Brother, Amanaki - I would pick Amanaki, because he can start my day off with a great morning, by making me breakfast and doing fitness with me.
Brother, Ofa - I would pick Ofa as another supporter, because he will be a great person, by organising all my equipment first thing in the morning.

This year Panmure Bridge School is lucky enough to participate in the Summer Learning Journey from 2018-2019. This is an opportunity for the Manaiakalani cluster school to join. For the Summer Learning Journey we are given tasks to finish. The people who place 1st, 2nd, and 3rd from each school wins exclusive prizes. The prizes this year is amazing. I have completed most of the week 1 challenges, so I moved onto the week 2 challenges. The week 2 challenges is based on water, water, everywhere. To complete this activity I was to list three people that I would pick to have on my Lake Taupo Cycle Race support crew. For example one of the members of the Summer Learning Journey chose their son to be one of the support members of their team, because he was energetic and funny. Above shows my completed work that I finish off. I chose 3 of my my brothers for a reason.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Mele,
    Wow your team would be very strong and a good team. Glad to see you posting more!. Could you please fix the last sentecnce you wrote" my " in twice. Anyways keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Mele,

    I am really excited to be reading another blog that you have made.
    You look like you will have a really supportive team with you, which is so important when you are doing a challenging activity like ‘The Great Taupo Cycle Challenge’. I like how each person that you have chosen offers something entirely different. For example you picked your brother Gozan because he has a loud personality which would be good for cheering.
    You would be really good at organising events because the way your mind works!

    Thanks for an awesome post! Can’t wait to see more :)

    Blog you later!
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mele,
    Great job on completing this activity! I liked how you chose your brothers because they would be good company. I also liked how you said that you would choose your little brother because he could make you breakfast. Do you think you could win the race if you did try out?

    ReplyDelete