Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Who am I?


Today Marieta and I were working together on this who am I in the world DLO. The first thing we did was create a DLO. This was a challenge to use our researching skills. These sidles will talk about different kinds of famous people in the world. We were to to add 5 interesting facts about the famous person. There were 10 famous people to complete about. Each slide contains a photo of the person, 1 google map image of their country, interesting facts, and the 5 questions that were asked to answer. Marieta and I worked collaboratively to finish this off. The best part of all was trying to answer the questions. This was fun, but at the same it was challenging, because we didn't know most of them, but using our researching skills helped us a lot. The questions were who am I, where am I from, why am I well known, and do I have a famous quote. The interesting part was using our researching skills to find facts about that famous person. After completing these slides we created a Kahoot that was based on all of these famous people. 



No comments:

Post a Comment