Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey - Week 1 - Day 1 - Activity 2


This year Panmure Bridge School is lucky enough to participate in the Summer Learning Journey from 2018-2019. This is an opportunity for the manaiakalani cluster school to join. For the Summer Learning Journey we are given tasks to finish. The people who place 1st, 2nd, and 3rd from each school wins exclusive prizes. The prizes this year is amazing. Above shows the second activity that I completed for the Summer Learning Journey. To complete this activity I was to create a DLO based on my hometown. In my google drawing I included information about a hometown, information about my hometown, and a image with the Auckland Landmarks. The image has a source link on it. There are a lot of reasons to why Auckland is my hometown.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mele
    I like how you write about your home town I really like how you add a image to this activity. I really like how you said the view are beautiful and I like how you said the landmark is magnificent.
    Keep it up Mele.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mele,
    Yes Auckland is a beautiful place and there is a lot of places to visit. I think if I were a tourist and I read your DLO it would persuade me to live in Auckland. Which is one of your favourite places in Auckland?. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Mele,

    Thank you for sharing this great DLO to tell us about your hometown. Auckland is such a wonderful place and I feel so lucky to live here. I also love the multicultural aspect of Auckland. It is awesome to be able to experience the traditions and delicacies of a variety of cultures.

    Keep up the awesome blogging!

    Talk soon,

    Sophie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mele,
    Great job on completing this activity! I really liked how you said that Auckland can experience all kinds of different cultures. I also liked how you said that Auckland has magnificent landmarks. How old do you think some of our landmarks are?

    ReplyDelete