Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey - Week 2 - Day 1 - Activity 1





                                        Laura ( Team Member of Summer Learning Journey)


  Me ( Playing in the park.)





This year Panmure Bridge School is lucky enough to participate in the Summer Learning Journey from 2018-2019. This is an opportunity for the Manaiakalani cluster school to join. For the Summer Learning Journey we are given tasks to finish. The people who place 1st, 2nd, and 3rd from each school wins exclusive prizes. The prizes this year is amazing. I have completed most of the week 1 challenges, so I moved onto the week 2 challenges. The week 2 challenges is based on water, water, everywhere. To complete this activity I was to take a photo of me doing my favourite summer activity. After adding my image I was to explain why this is my favourite summer activity. For example a girl name Laura ( team member of summer learning journey took a photo of her on her bike. My favourite activity to do in the summer is playing in the park on a cool day. I love playing at the park, because I get to play different types of games like tag. The best part about being on the park on a sunny day is getting to play against your friends with challenging obstacles. 

3 comments:

  1. Hello Mele,
    Yes playing in the park is very fun. It is nice to enjoy it in a sunny day with other kids. You are doing very well, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mele,
    Great job on completing this activity! I also like doing things at the park during the holidays but I like to do sports there most of the time. What are some things that you do at the park?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mālō e lelei Mele,

    My name is Mikey. I'm a member of the Summer Learning Journey (SLJ) team, along with Lee, Izzy, Patricia and Sophie. I see that you've been busy completing lots of activities - well done! :)

    I really like how you've explained what your post is about and why you've done it. It's a great opportunity for learners who may not yet be participating in the SLJ programme to get a feel for what kinds of things they could do too. :)

    The park is a great place to spend warm summer days, isn't it? Is there a particular park that you go to? Or do you play at lots of different ones? I live just behind Cromwell Park in Greenlane; have you been before? There aren't any playgrounds but there's lots of big open spaces to play games. My partner and I take our Aerobie Ring frisbee down there to play mosts nights. It's a lot of fun. What's your favourite game to play at the park?

    I look forward to reading more of your blog soon Mele. Until then, happy blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete