Pages

Friday 7 December 2018

Steampunk Art


Steampunk Art






  


This week LS2 have been working on their steampunk art. Steampunk Art was used back then for horror movies, fantasy, and culture. The first thing that we did was to pick an image from google that had mechanical objects in it. I decided to create a heart with mechanical objects in it. After drawing my piece of art I then animated it on a google drawing. Compared to the image that was actually draw by me looked amazing, because some details looked exactly like the other. After animating mine of the computer I was to write the meaning of steampunk in my own words. Above shows the images and meaning that I created on my own. Savelina and I both created a DLO that was based on the Wash Day with Victorians. The DLO explained each equipment that they used during their wash day like the washing mangle, washing board, and the dolly stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment