Pages

Friday 13 December 2019

End of Year Blog Post Analysis




This week LS2 has been updating their blog post analysis for 2019. Above, I have created a bar graph that shows the total of all my blog posts that were done this for this year. This year I finished off with a number of 191 blog posts. In five years of blogging I have completed 1265 blog posts! This is the highest number of blog posts anyone in our school has reached since we introudced chromebooks, which I am very honoured and proud of. As Head Girl for 2019, I believe that being the first student at P.B.S to be awarded this is amazing, because, it shows other schools that I love to share my digital learning with others globaly. Above Marieta and I have worked collabrtively together to create a screen - castify that explains the whole process of our blogging journey. 

11 comments:

  1. Mele im pretty sure you reached your goal. You work is very impressing and amazing, I hope next year you can reach your goal again.

    ReplyDelete