Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2019

Activity 2: When the Rubber Hits the Road

This week is the Manaiakalani SLJ Teaser Week. The theme for this year is called "change makers". This theme will help us learn more about incredible people who have changed the world. For this activity I worked collaboratively together with Marieta, Fui and Sakina. To complete this challenge I was told to interview three friends and ask them what they are most proud of. I have many acheivemnets, especialy with family, but my big one so far is: Mele - A big achievement that I am very proud of this year is being able to lead my school as Head Girl for 2019, because not only was I able to welcome visitors, present many times and take on responsibilities, but I believe that being chosen as Head Girl has given me the opportunity to embrace our school VALUES very well and represent our school confidently. Next year will become a new chapter and being that I have experienced what a leader is like, I am fulfilled and ready to become a ambassador at my new college.  Sakina - "I am proud of my confidence being boosted up to a higher level than before and being able to present more in school events". " I am also proud of my sister who just graduated from university to become a nurse". Fui - " I am proud of being being able to take my role as sports leader this year and partricipating in all sports, eveing place in most of them". Marieta - " I am proud of myslef. Two weeks ago I was baptised. It was my own decision and my family was proud of myself for giving my life to the lord. The next day I said the bible reading for the preacher. I am a very shy girl so it is a big acomplish that I went up infront of 50 people and read the bible verse".


No comments:

Post a Comment