Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Winter learning Journey-Sitting in the Crowd

Imagine that you are sitting in the crowd at the opening ceremonies for the Rio Olympics this August. The ceremony has just started and all of the Olympic athletes are parading around the stadium in their uniforms when all of a sudden… The crowd hears the shot and gets a fright. All around the crowd you would always hear people shouting go go. All of the Athletes started running as fast as they could.

Image result for Olympics shot gun go

7 comments:

  1. Hi Mele,

    Wow! You are doing such a great job with the Winter Learning Journey. I am having trouble keeping up with all of your posts. That's a great problem to have!

    After reading your most recent post I found myself wondering how the story was going to end. You have created a lot of suspense. What happens next? Do the athletes get hurt or do they escape unharmed? I'd love to know!

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh, dear, that adds even more drama to the story!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mele, your story is really interesting and creative. I would really want to read more if I could. I am so curious on what will happen next. Keep on working hard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Mele Great Job I love your story it is so interesting!!! Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mele
    I like your story. It has action and is very interesting. That kept me hooked in the entire time! Keep up the great work Mele.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete