Pages

Tuesday 26 July 2016

Adding Numbers

Today we are learning to add numbers by making tidy numbers. We had to play basic addition facts. We had to learn level 3 with a partner and level 4 by our self. It was a bit hard but I tried to finish it. The thing that was difficult for me was when I had to make a tidy number like numbers that end with zero and numbers  under 90. The thing that I need to improve on is to put some effort in my maths and try a different level.

STEPS

First you have to make your tidy number
Next you have to get your tidy number
And finally you have to add what is left over. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mele. It is great to see you have learnt what tidy numbers are and how to use them to add numbers together. Have you tried level 5 on Transum Basic Addition?

    ReplyDelete