Pages

Thursday 14 July 2016

Episode 1# Tom and Vinicius

Today I watched a Video on Episode 1# Tom and Vinicius

Summary
Beginning: There was a  Parade for the people. A man started to drum and yellow stuff started to come out and fly into the sky. When It Flyed in the sky it exploded and out came Vinicius. 

Middle: After that something blue started to surround Vinicius. Vinicius was trying to but it kept going away from him. It ran away and landed on the grass and it turned up to be Tom Vinicius Friend.

End: At the end Tom and Vinicius powers went out of them and they were trying to catch it. Suddenly both of their powers fled up the mountain then Tom and Vinicius climed up in the mountain and bump into each other. Tom and Vinicius started to feel each others faces and high five each each others hands.




4 comments:

  1. Hey Mele

    You have explained your summary really well it also had a lot of detail in it which targets the audiences attention. I think episode 1 is pretty good but I think episode 2 is a bit better.

    Great Work Mele
    By Mia - LS2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mele I have see you finished you holiday challenge great work on what you have done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mele,

    Huge congratulations on all that you have accomplished with the Winter Learning Journey programme. You have done a great job with both the activities and with the commenting. On that note, thanks for posting the comments that you have provided for other students. That makes my life a lot easier as I try to keep track of what you have done and award you the appropriate number of points!

    Like Mia and Marieta, I really like the summary that you've posted here. I particularly liked the way that you divided the summary into sections and reviewed or summarised what happened at each of the three time points. Personally, I quite enjoyed this video because it showed me how Tom and Vinicius met and became friends. I find stories like this quite interesting! What about you?

    Thanks again for your involvement in the Winter Learning Journey, Mele. It has been a pleasure reading your blog posts and commenting. I hope that you will continue to provide thoughtful, helpful and positive comments for your peers, friends and school mates over the next few days. I am sure that they really appreciate it!

    Cheers, Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mele
    I really like how you split your episode explanation into three parts, what a great idea! Keep up the great work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete