Pages

Sunday 1 October 2017

PBS Blogging-Bonus Activity- Bunjee Jumping

Image result for bungee jump
I chosen bungee jumping because I'd like to try out new things and also learn new things. I also chose this because it convinces me when I look at the image.
How much it would cost? If you go to Bungee jumping it would literally cost $225 for the adults to jump. If your a student and you have ID to back you up it costs $195. 2 students or adults will cost $700.

Today for this task I decided to do it because it was a bonus activity. For this task I had to find different adventurism activities that I can do in the city and then chose one of them. After that I had to write about why I chose it and how much it would cost to go.

8 comments:

  1. Hey Mele good to see you finishing off the Blogging Challenge Activities. I think bungee jump is good to research about. I think next time you should put your information on a DLO. Keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mele
    I was so surprised the cost was very expensive and I also like your blurb. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mele,
    Thank yo for completing this task. This really looks interesting. I really like how you explained the cost of the Bungee jump.
    Looking forward to seeing your other post :)

    Joshua

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mele I like the photo you used for this DLO but maybe next time you could attribute it since there are many photos of bungee jumping. I also like the reason of why you would bungee jump, I would also like to bungee jump off the Sky Tower. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings Mele,
    I also did this activity. I like the way you explained why you want to do Bungee Jump. I also like the way you added a photo of a person doing Bungee Jump.
    Fantastic Work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mele,
    Congratulations on completing all the activities for day 2 of the holiday blogging challenge! For this activity, you did really well. I like how you said that a picture was the thing that convinced you to want to bungee jump, it's quite interesting.
    Keep Up The Awesome Work!

    - Jack

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mele!
    Great job on finding the costs! I really like how you said that you chose bungee jumping because you like to do new things. I have a few questions though, If you went bungee jumping would you take someone in your family with you? And also, how does the image convince you?
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Mele
    Great job on completing day 2 of the PBS Blogging Journey. Bungee jumping off the Sky Tower would definitely be really scary. Keep up the amazing work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete