Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2018

City of Sails - Collage - Task 3


This week LS2 has been completing the City of Sails challenges. There were a lot of tasks to choose from. We are called the City of Sails, because of the number of boats and yacht marinas that are off the shore. After choosing a task to complete we were to create a digital learning object based on it. For this task I was to create a collage with Auckland images. I deicded to add images of the famous landmarks that are stated in Auckland. One of the images that I used was the Sky Tower, because our school visited the Sky Tower this year and I though that it was amazing to experience and learn about the Sky Tower. I got 9 images. It was the Rainbow's End theme park, Auckland Town Hall, Auckland Zoo, One Tree Hill Memorial, Michael Joseph Savage, Auckland Harbour Bridge, Auckland Museum, Sky Tower, and the Panmure Basin.

No comments:

Post a Comment