Pages

Saturday 22 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey - Week 2 - Day 4 - Activity 2

This year Panmure Bridge School is lucky enough to participate in the Summer Learning Journey from 2018-2019. This is an opportunity for the Manaiakalani cluster school to join. For the Summer Learning Journey we are given tasks to finish. The people who place 1st, 2nd, and 3rd from each school wins exclusive prizes. The prizes this year is amazing. I have completed most of the week 1 challenges, so I moved onto the week 2 challenges. The week 2 challenges is based on water, water, everywhere. To complete this activity I was to take a minute and think about what I should call this pool. The picture of it is located in Rotorua. Over the pass few years people have advice to give this pool a name. I was to give 5 names to this pool.

1. Green Roto Pool.
2. Burogr grassy waterway. ( Bu - Bush, Ro - Rock, Green, gr). *
3. Swima leafy
4. Lushy Fresh Pool.
5. Tender clear water pool.



5 comments:

  1. Greetings Mele,
    I love your image because the water color is Green. Was it hard? You should add a caption under your photo of where it is? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mele,
    Wow your names are really cool. I like the name " Burogr Grassy Waterway " because it sounds and looks like the picture. Would you like to visit this place?. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mele,
    Great job on completing this activity! The name that you chose which I liked the most was tender clean water pool because that pool is the exact opposite of clean. I also liked how you grouped a lot of different words together to make a name. Would you want to swim in that pool?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mele,

    Those are some creative names for the geothermal pool! I really like the name Swima Leafy because it's fun to say and it flows off the tongue well! I wonder if people can swim in that pool... It doesn't look to safe to me!

    Burogr Grassy Waterway is a terrific name and I like that you have combined letters from different words to create it! Have you ever been to Rotorua and do you think you would like to go see the Devil's Bath? I've been to Rotorua 2-3 times and I've had an awesome experience each time. There are so many activities to do and sights to see!

    Best,
    Evelyn :)

    ReplyDelete