Pages

Monday 10 December 2018

City of Sails - Pavlova - Task 1


Today LS2 has been completing the City of Sails challenges. There were a lot of tasks to choose from. We are called the City of Sails, because of the number of boats and yacht marinas that are off the shore. After selecting the task we were to create a DLO based on that task with creative drawings. We were to create a least 5 activities, sine there are 5 days in school. Above shows the 1 of the activities that I completed. I decided to find a recipe for pavlova or anzac biscuits. In my DLO I included 2 images, the ingredients, and the instructions to making Pavlova.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mele,

    Good job on this post. Do you like Pavlova? I love to eat it with berries and cream on it. I have never been to Rotorua, but sounds like a cool place to be.

    Keep up the great work,
    Caitlyn

    ReplyDelete