Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey - Week 1 - Day 1 - Activity 1


This year Panmure Bridge School is lucky enough to participate in the Summer Learning Journey from 2018-2019. This is an opportunity for the manaiakalani cluster school to join. For the Summer Learning Journey we are given tasks to finish. The people who place 1st, 2nd, and 3rd from each school wins exclusive prizes. The prizes this year is amazing. Above shows the first activity that I completed for the Summer Learning Journey. To complete this activity I was to visit a website based on New Zealand that had interesting facts on it. After visiting the website I was to create a DLO based on the top 3 facts that I found interesting. Above shows my creative DLO that I created about my top 3 interesting facts about New Zealand. These are my 3 top interesting facts, because I never knew about these.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Mele
    I like how you did a blog post about New Zealand and how you add three fact about New Zealand. I find your fact interesting because the first fact I did not know that it was called long white clouds and I did know that 30% of the country is forest.
    Keep It up Mele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo E Lelei Mele

    I have just had a look over your blog. You have made so much progress already. It’s really impressive. I’m glad to see you enjoying yourself AND working hard.

    I like the facts that you have selected. Were these some of the ones that you didn’t know? You talk about New Zealand being a multicultural country - did you know that Auckland is one of the most culturally diverse cities in the world? I think that makes us pretty special.

    I can’t wait to read more of your posts!

    Bye for now,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mele,
    Great thank you for joining the Summer Learning Journey. I am glad to see that you have posted your first activity!. Keep on working hard!.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grettings Mele!
    Its great to see you partaking in the SLJ programme this year. Your blurb is fantastic. It has information like what we are doing, who is doing it and much more.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mele,
    Great job on completing this activity! I liked that you said New Zealand is a multi-cultural country. I didn't know that 30% of New Zealand was forest, but I did know about the Maori version of New Zealand and that we drive on the left side of the road. Do you know if any other countries have names in their native languages?

    ReplyDelete