Pages

Wednesday 9 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey - Week 1 - Day 3 - Activity 3




For this activity, we would like you to learn more about other work that is done by the World Wildlife Fund to save endangered animals. Please click on one of the two links below and watch the short video.
Clip #2: Tigers
Once you have watched the video, go to your blog and, using full sentences, tell us:
1) The name of the animal the WWF is working to save.
2) What the WWF is doing to help the animal.

I chose to watch clip 2, which was tigers. I chose the video Tigers, because they are so cute and soft. The animal that they were trying to save was a Tiger. They were saving it by gathering people together to find different ways to help fund raise for these Tigers. I think if they had success they would've needed to fund raise and donate more money from all over the country.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Mele! I also chose Tigers and I know you really have to look closely at what they are doing in the video since it isn't said. It's great these people are working hard to help save them. If you were apart of this, how would you help? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mele,

    I'm Evelyn and I am working with the Summer Learning Journey team for 2018-2019 to read and follow amazing blog posts like yours! I am so excited to read what pops into that wonderful brain of yours and hope you are having fun on this journey!

    Yes!! I'm excited you chose tigers because they're one of my favourite animals. Have you ever seen a tiger in real life? I've only seen them at zoos but I got to hold a tiger cub a few years ago and they seem so gentle and cute up close!

    Yes, the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) have been receiving donations to help them with the cause to protect these tigers. It's amazing what people can achieve when we come together and offer a helping hand, don't you think? There is still plenty of work to be done to ensure that we are able to protect these animals but any efforts made will always be helpful to their well-being.

    Happy blogging,
    Evelyn :)

    ReplyDelete