Pages

Friday 4 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey - Day 2 - Activity 1 - Week 4


This year Panmure Bridge School is lucky enough to participate in the Summer Learning Journey from 2018-2019. This is an opportunity for the Manaiakalani cluster school to join. For the Summer Learning Journey we are given tasks to finish. The people who place 1st, 2nd, and 3rd from each school wins exclusive prizes. The prizes this year is amazing. I have completed most of the week 1 challenges the week 2 challenges, and the week 3 challenges. I am apparently on week 4 now. The week 4 challenges is  called Protect and Preserve. For this task I was to write about how I would feel if I was trying the zipline in Rotorua. 

It would've been good to try it, but I am not a confident person who likes looking down when im above something very tall. I have been to the skyline and luge, but I've seen people going on the skyline. It looks very fun and interesting to try, but next time when we go to Rotorua I would like to try it. Since we had a reunion we went to the skyline and luge.


4 comments:

  1. Greetings Mele,
    I am soo happy you are almost finshed the summer learning journey! Mele remember next time to attribute your image but if it is from the summer learning journey site its fine! I am pretty scared when I am hanged down because I get headaches.

    Keep up the hard work Mele!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mele,
    I like hwo you are confident to take risks in trying this new activity. Sometimes things get scry but along the way you know you will be fine. Keep it up!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mele,

    Wow your blog is amazing! And I see you have been making amazing comments as well. What fun going down to the skyline and luge! I did it when I was a teenager, and even that I found scary.
    I don't think I'd do the zipline now at my age. So if you did it, you'd certainly be braver than me.

    Well done on your great work!
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mele,
    I like how you said that it would've been good to try it but you're not confident on heights, I'm not either. Did you enjoy going on the skyline and luge? Also, who would you bring with you if you did go to the zip-line?

    ReplyDelete