Pages

Friday 4 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey - Day 1 - Activity 3 - Week 4

This year Panmure Bridge School is lucky enough to participate in the Summer Learning Journey from 2018-2019. This is an opportunity for the Manaiakalani cluster school to join. For the Summer Learning Journey we are given tasks to finish. The people who place 1st, 2nd, and 3rd from each school wins exclusive prizes. The prizes this year is amazing. I have completed most of the week 1 challenges the week 2 challenges, and the week 3 challenges. I am apparently on week 4 now. The week 4 challenges is  called Protect and Preserve. For this task I was to write a poem about feelings if I visited Beijing, China, because most people have did from the air pollution. 



Pollution happens day by day,

Either than that I enter the cities of China Beijing,

And fog was covered around the bay,

Everyone had wore masks,

There was a cough cough there,

And a sneeze sneeze here.

Noise everywhere.

I felt so sick, because everyone around me was wearing protection masks as if they were trying to do something to me.


2 comments:

  1. Hello Mele,
    Wow your poem gets me into it if you know what I mean. I am pround of you for almost finishing the Summer Learning Journey. I am onto commenting now I hope you will get there soon too!. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mele,
    I really liked reading your poem, I found the part where it says there was a cough cough there and a sneeze sneeze there the funniest. I also liked how you mentioned that everyone wore masks, do you know why they wear them?

    ReplyDelete