Pages

Thursday 3 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey - Activity 3 - Day 4 - Week 3

This year Panmure Bridge School is lucky enough to participate in the Summer Learning Journey from 2018-2019. This is an opportunity for the Manaiakalani cluster school to join. For the Summer Learning Journey we are given tasks to finish. The people who place 1st, 2nd, and 3rd from each school wins exclusive prizes. The prizes this year is amazing. I have completed most of the week 1 challenges and the week 2 challenges. I am apparently on week 3 now. The week 3 challenges is based called Up, Up and Away. This task was based on cloud forming. For this task I was to watch a video. Then I was to choose a image and describe the way it looks in a lot of details. 


The image looks like a white mustache. It also looks like 2 fishes combining with each other. The looking cloud looks like 2 mermaid tails. It also looks like a flying fish that has been jumping everywhere. I chose this image, because it gave me attention when I look at all of the images. 

4 comments:

  1. Hello Mele,
    Great choice. I also choose that photo. I am glad you also found lots of hidden photos like the two fish and surprisingly found the end of a mermaid tail!. Great job and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mele,
    Good job on completing this activity, I liked the moustache cloud too! Although it does look somewhat like two fishes kissing, do you know what the moustache style is called?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mele!

    Great job with describing what you see from this cloud!
    You are right it is really eye-catching.... Do you think it is real or maybe it's been photo shopped?

    It really does look like a moustache though, it reminded me a bit of the Monopoly man...
    Do you think so?

    I like that you saw a mermaids tail and some fish also - these are really great ways to describe this cloud too :)
    I can most definitely see the mermaid tail really clearly!

    Awesome work Mele - ka pai!

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete