Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey - Activity 2 - Day 2 - Week 3


This year Panmure Bridge School is lucky enough to participate in the Summer Learning Journey from 2018-2019. This is an opportunity for the Manaiakalani cluster school to join. For the Summer Learning Journey we are given tasks to finish. The people who place 1st, 2nd, and 3rd from each school wins exclusive prizes. The prizes this year is amazing. I have completed most of the week 1 challenges and the week 2 challenges. I am apparently on week 3 now. The week 3 challenges is based called Up, Up and Away. This task was based on a special draining sink. For this task I was to list down some things that I will put into my special sink. Below shows the things that I will put in my special sink. 

I would put pasta, olives, capsicum, lettuce, cooked fish, chicken, mushroom, muscles, and beetroot. 

5 comments:

  1. Hello Mele,
    Wow you have a lot to throw away!. All those food you've left there are the food I like except the beetroot ( Wow). Anyways keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mele! The foods you chose to put in the sink were very interesting. I would definitely say I would keep chicken out of my sink, yum! Maybe lettuce as well. Why did you choose each of those items specifically? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mele,
    Although I can agree with getting rid of some of the you listed I simply can't agree with getting rid of pasta, lettuce, chicken, fish, mushrooms and beetroot! Those are all foods that I like and so I'm curious as to why you wouldn't want to eat them, do you have any reasons or do you just not like the taste?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings Mele,
    I really agree with you I would like to throw these foods in the magical and special sink. What is the 1st thing to throw out? I also hate Beetroots YUCK! I hope you have enjoyed your holiday.

    If you had one wish what would it be?

    Joshua

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mele!

    Oh no, not the mushrooms, anything but the mushrooms! :)

    This is quiet the list Mele, lots of veggies - you not a veggie kinda guy I guess?
    Are you more of a sweet tooth?

    I love veggies... I kinda have to too as I eat like a vegan - No meat or dairy products - because of that I would have to keep all veggies :)

    I am really surprised about the chicken though, what about chicken do you not like?

    For my sake I hope that you don't get a special sink Mele, Save the veggies!! :)

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete