Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey - Activity 1 - Day 4 - Week 3


L - Litting Lights everywhere

I - Impressions seen here and there.

G - Glowing faces filled with joy and laughter.

H - Happiness all around.

T - Taking amazing images of the shining lights.

S -  Such a joy from the rich shining lights. 



This year Panmure Bridge School is lucky enough to participate in the Summer Learning Journey from 2018-2019. This is an opportunity for the Manaiakalani cluster school to join. For the Summer Learning Journey we are given tasks to finish. The people who place 1st, 2nd, and 3rd from each school wins exclusive prizes. The prizes this year is amazing. I have completed most of the week 1 challenges and the week 2 challenges. I am apparently on week 3 now. The week 3 challenges is based called Up, Up and Away. This task was based on Lights. For this task I was to write an acrostic poem using the word lights. Above shows my poem that I wrote.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Mele,
    Wow your poem is touching. It really does remind me of the photo on your post. Keep up the great work mele!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mele,
    Great job on completing this activity! I really liked your poem because you mention happiness or happy related words a lot. Another reason as to why I liked your poem was because you said happiness all around. If you could one day visit the lights, would you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mele, it's Billy here from the Summer Learning Journey team, writing to you from the other side of the world in London, England. Thank you for completing another activity.

    I've really enjoyed checking out your acrostic poem for LIGHTS. I like that you haven't just used one word for each letter. I particularly like some of the language that you have used, such as 'impressions' and 'glowing'.

    Do you enjoy writing poetry? Did you happen to write many poems last year at school? What is your favourite form of poetry?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete