Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey - Activity 3 - Day 1 - Week 3


This year Panmure Bridge School is lucky enough to participate in the Summer Learning Journey from 2018-2019. This is an opportunity for the Manaiakalani cluster school to join. For the Summer Learning Journey we are given tasks to finish. The people who place 1st, 2nd, and 3rd from each school wins exclusive prizes. The prizes this year is amazing. I have completed most of the week 1 challenges and the week 2 challenges. I am apparently on week 3 now. The week 3 challenges is based called Up, Up and Away. This task was based on the 5 hottest cities. I was to create a bar graph with the average of each places temperature.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Mele,
    Wow your graph looks awesome. If I went to those places I would be super hot. Would you like to visit those places?. I don't think I would fit it. Anyways keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mele,
    Great job on completing this activity! Those places seem to get pretty hot in the summer, I wouldn't have wanted to be in Dasht-e lut when it was that hot. Would you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mele ,
    My Name is Lillyana I go to Pt England School I just want to say Well done for completing this task of Summer learning Journey !!!

    Activty 1 - I like the way you have done your Bargargh of the 5 hottest cities its so creative and simple How did you create your Bargargh ??? Well done Mele for Completing this Task of SLJ !!!

    Hope to see more Blogging from you Mele ,
    Lillyana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mele!

    My name is Ellee I am another commentor on the Summer Learning Journey team!
    I hope you have had an awesome school holidays? :)

    Great job with this graph - I like that you have made sure your title is clear, you have labelled the x and y axis and clearly plotted your information - these are all key aspects of presenting information in a graph, good work!
    Have you done a lot of graphing in school?
    Do you enjoy it?

    I can't believe how hot these places are!! I really like the hot weather but I dunno if I could handle that heat!
    I did go to Death Valley in America and that is meant to be one of the hottest places on Earth - It is suppose to be hot enough to fry an egg on the ground... I'm not sure if it's true though, I didn't try it :)
    Do you prefer the hot or cold?
    Would you like to visit somewhere this hot?

    Great job on your graph Mele - Very impressive!

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee

    ReplyDelete