Pages

Friday 4 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey - Day 2 - Activity 2 - Week 4



This year Panmure Bridge School is lucky enough to participate in the Summer Learning Journey from 2018-2019. This is an opportunity for the Manaiakalani cluster school to join. For the Summer Learning Journey we are given tasks to finish. The people who place 1st, 2nd, and 3rd from each school wins exclusive prizes. The prizes this year is amazing. I have completed most of the week 1 challenges the week 2 challenges, and the week 3 challenges. I am apparently on week 4 now. The week 4 challenges is  called Protect and Preserve. For this task I was to list 10 vegetables or fruits that I will plant in my garden.

1. Kumara
2. Strawberries
3. Lettuce
4. Corn
5. Lemon
6. Potatoes 
7. Carrots
8. Spinach
9. Garlic
10. Tomatoes

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mele,
    Wow your eddible gardern looks and sounds yummy. I really like all the different fruits and veggies that you've used to put in your list. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mele! Well done on this activity, you're garden will be delicious. You listed 10 of some great vegetables and fruits that'll be tasty when they are done. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mele,
    You made a nice list of really tasty vegetables and fruit. My favourites out of your list are Potatoes, Tomatoes, Corn, Strawberries and Lettuce. I have a question though; which of those ten vegetables and fruit is your favourite?

    ReplyDelete