Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey - Activity 2 - Day 3 - Week 3

This year Panmure Bridge School is lucky enough to participate in the Summer Learning Journey from 2018-2019. This is an opportunity for the Manaiakalani cluster school to join. For the Summer Learning Journey we are given tasks to finish. The people who place 1st, 2nd, and 3rd from each school wins exclusive prizes. The prizes this year is amazing. I have completed most of the week 1 challenges and the week 2 challenges. I am apparently on week 3 now. The week 3 challenges is based called Up, Up and Away. This task was based on having a superpower. For this task we were to list down what superpower we would pick and why. 

I would choose to be able to fly, so that I don't need to waste money to pay for to fly to Tonga whenever it is needed for me and my family. I think that my Family would like to have this superpower too. 

5 comments:

  1. Hello Mele,
    Great chocice of a superpower. The reason to back you up to why you want to fly is awesome. You are doing so good so far!. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mele! Being able to fly sounds like a pretty useful superpower, especially after hearing how you would use it. I would love to fly through the clouds and enjoy the view from above. That would be amazing! What else would you do with that superpower? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mele,
    Great job on completing this activity! Although I didn't choose flight I can see why you did, being able to fly seems good but there are also some disadvantages. What do you think would happen if you flew too high? Or if you flew into a flock of birds?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mele,
    Imagine your true came true. What an amazing power you choose. You would be like Supergirl fly everywhere you want. The Superpower I choose was Strength I would be the strongest.

    If you had another choose what would it be?

    Joshua

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there Mele, it's Billy here again from the Summer Learning Journey team.

    Thank you for writing about your chosen super power. I think the ability to fly would transform your life completely. Imagine being able to fly to school, to little islands, overseas. You could fly to the shops, fly with birds, fly with planes, fly to rescue people from danger. I think the options really are endless.

    What other countries besides from Tonga would you like to visit?

    What would be your second choice for a super power?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete