Pages

Thursday 3 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey - Day 5 - Activity 2 - Week 3



This year Panmure Bridge School is lucky enough to participate in the Summer Learning Journey from 2018-2019. This is an opportunity for the Manaiakalani cluster school to join. For the Summer Learning Journey we are given tasks to finish. The people who place 1st, 2nd, and 3rd from each school wins exclusive prizes. The prizes this year is amazing. I have completed most of the week 1 challenges and the week 2 challenges. I am apparently on week 3 now. The week 3 challenges is based called Up, Up and Away. This task was based on cloud a rainy day. For this task I was to write about 5 things that I would do on a rainy day.

  • Watch Movies
  • Play on XBOX 1
  • Watch Videos on Device
  • Listening to Music
  • Sleeping

3 comments:

  1. Hello Mele,
    Wow the things you do in a rainy day sounds fun!. I love watching movies the best because in our family if a movie is playing all of us watches and I like having quality family time!. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mele, it's Billy here again from the Summer Learning Journey team. It's wonderful to see that you've completed the entire lot of activities. Congratulations! It's also fantastic to see that you've been commenting on other children's blogs and supporting them in their learning.

    Thank you for sharing some ideas for how to spend a rainy day. I love listening to music rain or shine. It can be nice when the weather is grey, cold and wet outside because you get to stay inside and relax, doing whatever you like without feeling guilty. I also like to play on my PS4, watch movies and television shows, and sleep in.

    What do you like to do when it's sunny outside?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mele,
    Good job on completing this activity, I liked your list because watching movies, sleeping and going on my device are what I'd most likely do if it was wet. Since you've listed five things that you would do inside on a wet day, what are five things you would do on a sunny day?

    ReplyDelete