Pages

Sunday 7 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Day 5 Bonus Activity Week Four

Today for this task I had to:Write a description of what New Zealand will be like at that time (80 – 90 years from now). What kind of houses will people live in? What will they eat? Where will they work? Our roads will turn into dust. People will live in their normal houses but 3 story houses. Their food will be served by specials drones that can lift any type of foods. There will be no more plastic things. Our trees will be more bigger as if it's about to touch the tree. We will have different colored traffic lights. People would live in a country they never knew about. People will start working at night and then finish in the morning. Cafe's will no longer exist.
blade runner.jpg

7 comments:

  1. Greetings Mele,
    Great job for finishing the while of Summer Learning Journey.I am proud of you my friend. You have done such a good job. I have done the same task as you.I can't wait to watch the new movie Blade Runner. What about you?. What was your favourtie activcty?. Good Job!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU DID IT!!! Ka pai Mele and a big congratulations on completing the entire programme!

    I enjoyed reading your creative ideas on what the future could be like in 80 years’ time. Although I am slightly worried about everything being upside down. I hope I won’t get dizzy or get lost trying to go to work. Will it be up or down? I might get confused thinking it’s up when it’s actually down or I might think it’s down when really its UP! Woah...

    There is one this I really really hope will be different in the future… traffic, I hope in the future there is no such thing as traffic. What do you reckon? :D

    I’m curious, what do you think school will look like? Will we need paper books or pencils? Will they even exist in 80 years’ time?!

    I can’t wait to hear your creative ideas!

    Cadence :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Mele
    Congratulations on the Summer Learning journey.What did you learn?.I really like how you have talked about the what they eat,What there house look like and where they might work.
    Goob job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Malo Mele, great to see your doing the summer learning journey. This shows what your learning is about and I am so happy to watch the Blade Runner. This looks like a new furture.

    Joshua :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry this message is from Joshua Vilikoka (Learning Space 2)

      Delete
  5. Hello Mele
    Well done on completing the last summer learning journey activity. You did an amazing job and I learnt heaps from you. Also, by 'drones', do you mean robots? Well done Mele!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mele
    Great job on completing this activity, I like how you are thinking positive. I have a question though, would you be sad if you were not able to go to a cafe and had to spend all day inside while you worked all night?

    ReplyDelete