Pages

Friday 7 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey-Flag Desinger-1

LI: To design a new flag for New Zealand. This is my first activity for the Winter Learning Journey. The Winter Learning Journey is a website for the Manaiakalani Schools. What we do is do activity over the holidays and went we come back to school for the next term we get to see who wins 1st,2nd, and 3rd place for prizes. In our school we have mostly boys getting prizes. I had the opportunity to design my very own flag. My favourite colours is green,black,and blue so I decided to colour it my favourite colours. 
The pointy triangle is black the green and white is the layout at the back of the flag and the keys represents New Zealand President. It inspired me by New Zealand voting for a New Flag.  

8 comments:

  1. Hi Mele, thank you for participating in the Winter Learning Journey. I like your own flag you have designed. It looks very amazing. I like colours you have chosen. I like you blurb because it tells people what your doing. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mele
    Nice job on the flag! You made it look cool with the keys and the different coloured squares for the background.
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mele,
    It's great seeing you participate in the winter learning journey. You used your creative imagination to make your flag. I like how you choose the keys to represent New Zealand President.
    - Zahra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mele,
    Your flag looks awesome, the thing that I like about it is the background. Keep it up!
    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  5. Malo Mele!

    I'm interested by the thought behind your flag - did you design the keys to represent the former Prime Minister, John Key? How very creative! I like that you personalised it by using your favourite colours.

    Well done Mele!

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mele. I really like your flag. I like how you have explained what each symbol represents. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Mele
    I like the look of your flag. I like that you used your favorite colors to design your flag. Keep up the amazing work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Mele, it is really great to see that you have decided to participate in the Winter Learning Journey this holidays. I really like your flag. I like how you have explained what each part of your flag represents. Keep up the fantastic work and I can't wait to see more posts.

    ReplyDelete