Pages

Saturday 8 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey-All Blacks Haka-9-Bonus Activity

This is my 8th task for the Winter Learning Journey. For this task I had to 3 All Blacks haka videos of All Blacks. After I had watch the 3 videos I had to put the videos in order from best to worst.At the top it shows you the videos maybe you can go ahead and watch it. As you can see at the bottom it goes best to worst videos.
#3 Rugby World Cup 2011-All Blacks vs France/#2 All Blacks vs South Africa 2016/#1 World Cup 2015- All Blacks vs Argentina.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Mele,
    I also picked the first haka as my first haka. Was it hard to pick what haka is first? Keep It up!
    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mele
    They look cool right! Was it easy to pick which Haka was the best and what one was the worst?
    Great job keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mele. I agree with. I think the haka against Argentina was the best, because the looked very powerful and intimidating. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mele
    I totally agree with you and Oh Hsen. The haka (In my opinion) that the All Blacks performed against Argentina was the best. Keep up the amazing work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Mele, I also think the haka against Argentina was better than the other two. I think that because the All Blacks look strong and are really loud.

    ReplyDelete