Pages

Saturday 5 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey - Day 2 - Activity 3 - Week 4

This year Panmure Bridge School is lucky enough to participate in the Summer Learning Journey from 2018-2019. This is an opportunity for the Manaiakalani cluster school to join. For the Summer Learning Journey we are given tasks to finish. The people who place 1st, 2nd, and 3rd from each school wins exclusive prizes. The prizes this year is amazing. I have completed most of the week 1 challenges the week 2 challenges, and the week 3 challenges. I am apparently on week 4 now. The week 4 challenges is called Protect and Preserve. For this task I was to pick a project, read it, and then pick one to talk about.


I found the  Conserving threatened fruit-and-nut forests in Tajikistan project interesting, because one of the facts hooked me in - Only 3% of the country is forested, which means that Tajikistan is noticed to be a National Biodiversity Strategy. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Mele,
    Great to see another post from you!. I hope to see you commenting soon!. I liked your reason to why you found the Threatend Fruit interesting!. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mele,
    Great job on completing this activity, I also find that only 3% of Tajikistan is forest interesting. Another thing I found interesting was that Tajikistan is a National Biodiversity Strategy, do you know what a National Biodiversity Strategy is?

    ReplyDelete