Pages

Tuesday 17 January 2017

Summer Learning Journey - Day 9 Activity 1

Today for this task I had to get a photo of my family and try to think about my family since I've allready seen a photo of Rachel Williamson's family.  
Screenshot 2016-02-23 at 16.39.12.png
This is the Latuila family and this photo was taken in 2012 March 16th when we were at the swimming pools. This photo was when I was little even my other sibling. But Now My older one is going college this year and he is so happy. When I was younger we moved in Panmure from Mt Wellington but I was really sad to move to a new house. My family is only made up with 6 people. I am the second youngest out of my family. My mum, Elani is on the left hand side of the photo and she is married to my dad Solomone (He is the one in the white long sleeves). My Parents has been married together for a long time and now they have kids of 4 Amanaki( The little on that is with my daddy, Gozan(Oldest one) He is the one with the grey togs, and lucky last my other brother Ofa (second Oldest) with the black togs. I really enjoy spending time with my 3 brothers but I just really wanted a sister. Well now my 2 older ones are down in Wellington for a holiday. But down in Wellington I have a step Sister her name is Jelani but her mum and my dad got divorced from each other.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mele,

    Thanks for posting this great picture of you and your family from 2012. I can imagine that you all look a bit taller and a bit older now! I was looking at some pictures last night that I took of my son, Aronui, back in 2013 and he looks so much smaller! He was only three years old then and now he's six. It is amazing the difference three years can make!

    I personally love looking back at old photographs and remembering where they were taken and what we were doing. It's very special that you have pictures to look back on as well! It sounds like your family is quite spread out now with your two older brothers away in Wellington. Are you and Amanaki playing together?

    I am sorry to hear that your stepsister lives so far away. I'm sure that you wish that she lived closer so that you could have a sister near by! I grew up with one sister (Leigh) and we had a great time together. I didn't have brothers growing up, though, and I always wished for a brother. What is it like having three brothers? Is it fun?

    Thanks for posting this great picture and really informative post, Mele. I feel like I have had the chance to 'meet' your family. Lucky me!

    Best,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete