Pages

Tuesday 17 January 2017

Summer Learning Journey - Day 8 Activity 1

Today for this task I had to 2 options to pick out of. One of them were taking a photo of myself playing my favourite thing in summer or just writing a paragraph of what my favourite thing I like to do in the summer time.Image result for gondola rotorua
In my summer holiday I would rather go to the gondola out in Rotorua then doing anything else at the first time. Last Month on December 22nd 2015 I went to Rotorua and My mum asked me if I would like to go on the gondola cause it was my the day before my birthday starts. So as I said straight away ''No thanks'' cause I was sacred of hights. But made me wouldn't go on it was that the ride kept on going up and then down. My two Brother's Gozan and Ofa really wanted to go But my mum said that it would be expensive for them two. And guess how much it is for family pack? 100 dollars. I prefer that if I go back to Rotorua I would love to spend my time on this gondola with my family.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mele,

    Wow, the gondola ride does sound pretty amazing but you would have to be sure that you wanted to go because it also sounds expensive. $100 is a lot of money, isn't it?! I must admit that I also a little bit scared of heights and I don't usually like to go on rides that go too high up into the sky. Having said that I went on a special gondola right with a friend in Austria that took us up the side of a mountain so that we could visit a beautiful castle. It was stunning! I was so glad that I took the leap of faith and went for it. I will never forget the view that we can from the top of the mountain, looking out over the city of Salzburg. It was like nothing that I had ever seen before. It was magical!

    I hope that you have the chance to experience the gondola ride the next time you go to Rotorua. I'm sure that it will be quite a special experience ;)

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete