Pages

Tuesday 17 January 2017

Summer Learning Journey - Day 7 Activity 1

Today for this task I had to Scroll through other kind of country foods. But I had to look at mine and compare it to what I eat when I wake up. My chosen country was England and it was interesting that I just found out that they eat Fry up.
What do you eat for Breakfast ?
For Breakfast I normally have Weet-Bix with my shake. In My shake I normally have vegetables and fruits mixed together.
What people in your chosen country eat for breakfast?
For Breakfast in England they have Fry up. I haven't taste it before but I hope I go to England and have this for Breakfast.
Which of the two breakfast options (your breakfast or the breakfast in the other country) you prefer. Why do you prefer it?
I would rather prefer fry up because I would wake up every morning and have the same breakfast but now I am sick of my breakfast. My mum would force me to eat it for breakfast. So I would prefer to eat Fry up for Breakfast but I think I wouldn't eat the whole thing. I would rather just have a taste to see if I love it or not. But when I first looked at it I think i'm going to love it 100%.

1 comment:

  1. Wow it sounds like you have a really nutritious and delicious breakfast Mele! I'm impressed! Breakfast is such an important meal because it gets our day kick started, so it's vital that we give ourselves the best possible fuel we can for the day. I think your shake sounds yummy, what kinds of fruit and vegetables do you have in it?

    I usually only have toast which is pretty boring, so I can understand why you might be feeling sick of your breakfast. Plus that English fry up looks delicious!! I love bacon and eggs as a treat for breakfast - it's probably my favourite breakfast food. What's your favourite thing to have for breakfast?

    Do you know what that black round thing in the middle of the plate is called? It's a delicacy in England called Black Pudding, but it's not a pudding at all. It's a kind of sausage that is made with pig's blood (which is what gives it its black colour). Weird right? It sounds quite strange, but it is actually quite tasty when you have it with other foods.

    All this talk of food is making me hungry, it's a shame I can't help myself to some of that English fry up :-)

    Dan.

    ReplyDelete