Pages

Tuesday 17 January 2017

Summer Learning Journey Day 3 Activity 1

Today for this task I had to watch 2 videos about being safe when you are in a plane. After I've watch the 2 videos I had to write 3 rules about being safe on a plane. So what I think is that it was all about listening to the video cause for me it was so hard to listen. 
MEN IN BLACK & SAFTEY IN HOLLYWOOD
  1. Always have your belt on tight through out the whole flight
  2.  Loose Items drop board on hod and must be safety stored. 
  3.  If you need to stand up lift the lever to release

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mele,

    I am very proud of you for listening to not one, but two(!), different Air New Zealand safety videos. You clearly listened well as you have identified three very important rules for staying safe in an airplane. You do need to make sure that you keep your belt on tight, that you lift the lever to release the seat belt and that you are mindful of your head when opening the overhead compartments at the end of the flight as items can often shift.

    Of the two movies that you watched, which one did you prefer? I think that my favourite was the 'Men In Black' safety video...

    I'm looking forward to reading your next post already, Mele!

    Until next time,

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Mele,

    Whenever we are travelling somewhere by plane it is very important that we listen to all of the instructions from the flight crew. I'm pleased to see that you have listened so carefully to both of the videos, well done! Which video did you like the best do you think? I agree with Rachel, I thought the Men in Black video was really funny to watch :-)

    When you went down to Wellington, did you fly down? Air New Zealand are renowned for their 'quirky' safety videos, and they change them reasonably often. You might have seen the new one if you've travelled with them recently?

    Keep up the great work Mele :-)

    Dan.

    ReplyDelete