Pages

Sunday 7 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Day 4 Bonus Activity Week Four

This is what I had to do for this task:
Think of your favorite song. Share the name of the song, the name of the person who wrote the song and the lyrics from the song on your blog. You must type the lyrics not cut and paste them in order to earn full points for the activity. I had to write it down not copy and paste.
SIX60 Dont Give it up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1frLJSKKCx8

Don't give it up
I'm telling you
Telling you
Telling you, I
Won't give it up
No, no, no
So don't even
Don't even
Don't even try

People lie all they do is dance between the lines they wont change fake gold chains and shades to hide those eyes


I can't complain
Its just the nature of these times, times

Don't give it up
I'm telling you
Telling you
Telling you, I
Won't give it up
No, no, no
So don't even
Don't even
Don't even try


I was you, trying to find a way
To waste my youth
Ups and downs
Round and round
The world, it turns on you

I can't complain
Its just the nature of these times, times

Don't give it up
I'm telling you
Telling you
Telling you, I
Won't give it up
No, no, no
So don't even
Don't even
Don't even try

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mele, my name is Billy and I am from the Summer Learning Journey programme. I've been hearing some wonderful things about you and your fantastic blog. Congratulations on completing the programme! And so early too. What an amazing effort!

    I really like this song that you've posted as well. Thank you for typing the lyrics out and not copying and pasting them. You must have been listening to this song a lot when you were completing the Summer Learning Journey programme because you certainly didn't "give up" or "complain".

    Was this song your motivation?

    What other New Zealand musicians do you like?

    Thanks, can't wait to hear more. Well done again!
    Billy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mele
    Great job on completing this summer learning journey activity. 'Don't give it up' isn't my favorite song but I still like it. What other songs do you like? Keep up the amazing work Mele!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mele
    Great job on completing this activity, I like how you even added in the link to the song. I have a question though, does anyone else in your family like the same song?

    ReplyDelete