Pages

Friday 5 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Activity 1 Week Two A Period of Change



Today for this activity I had to find another image of a different cathedral. The cathedral I picked was the Florence cathedral. I had to find out what the name of the cathedral, where the cathedral is located, when it was built, and how long it took to build.

Cathedral Location: Church in Florence, Italy

Cathedral Name: Florence Cathedral

Cathedral Building Date: 9th Of September 1296 and Ended 1436

Cathedral Construction Time: Over six centuries

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Mele,
    You did a good job in here! I think this activity was pretty straight forward and I liked how you arranged this post. I liked the fact that you added the image first and then organise you text clearly and explained the task before go to the answer.
    Keep up with the great work!
    Kia Kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mele
    Well done on finishing this summer learning journey activity. I like how you separated your information so it was easier to read and how you added a picture of the cathedral. Keep up the awesome work Mele.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mele
    Great job on researching this cathedral, I like how you chose a picture taken from below the cathedral because it shows just how big it really is. I have a question to ask you though, if you could, would you visit that cathedral in real life?

    ReplyDelete