Pages

Saturday 6 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Day 3 Activity 2 Week Three


Fashion in the 1970s was quite unique. Take a look at the pictures of a ‘typical’ 1970s outfit and tell us, on your blog, two things that you like about 1970s fashion and two things that you don’t like about the fashion of the day. I am not a huge fan of the patterned pants. What about you?

                             

2 things I love about it-
I love the shirts that the mens wear.
I love the shirts that the lady's wear.


2 things I dont like-
The pants that the lady's wear
The Pants the men wear.

I am not a huge fan of the patterned pants.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Mele,
    Me again! :0)
    I agree with you, as I also like the man shirts, it looks very well fitted. For the ladies I kind of like the dress style as it's quite feminine.
    For the future, consider to add the reasons why you like or not certain things just like I have done above, as this would make your post more captivating.
    I think that is great that you added the images of the styles. The use of a visual aid creates context for your followers so they can have a clear reference about the topic that you are writing about. Well done!


    Kia Kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mele
    Great job on completing this summer learning journey activity. I also don't like the pants - I'm more of a shorts person and I also don't like the patterns. I think the shirts are all right but I'd rather wear a t-shirt. Keep up the amazing work Mele!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mele
    Great job on completing this activity, I like how you asked for a different opinion on an item of clothing that you didn't like. I have a question though, how do you think people from back then would feel if they could wear what people can wear nowadays.

    ReplyDelete