Pages

Wednesday 2 August 2017

New Zealand History


Yesterday Mr Ogilvie's reading groups went up to LS2 to learn about New Zealand's history. We learnt about nearly everything of New Zealand History. We also learnt about political history. I learnt this by going on a website called New Zealand's history. It helped me by skimming and scanning through the information and note taking down the information in my own words. The timeline was full of dates from where it began. The question I thought of was Why didn't woman have the right to vote?. Very soon I am going to search the question up and find out why woman didn't have the right to vote.

New questions I have thought about are:
Where did they get the word Parliament from?
Did Queen Elizabeth do the Honour for King George VI ?


No comments:

Post a Comment