Pages

Thursday 21 April 2016

Radical Reading Place

Radical Reading

Get someone to take a photo of yourself reading your book in a totally radical place.  
Post it onto your blog with a comment that tells you:
- Title: 300 Minutes of Danger
- Author: Jack Heath
- Type of Book: Fiction
- Where you are reading. On my bed

webcam-toy-photo13.jpg

This is my Radical reading place I took a photo in. I had to take a photo in a radical place. I read on my bed. The book I read was 300 Minutes of Danger.



 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mele,
    you have really put so much effort into the holiday reading tasks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mele
    Good to see your doing the holiday reading challenge. It must have been nice and quite reading alone. You maybe should have added if it was quite why you picked that place or what you like about it. But well done!

    By Mia LS2

    ReplyDelete