Pages

Sunday 24 April 2016

Choose your own

Choose your own


Choose your own activity that makes a connection to the book you have read.
Be fun and inventive!
Post it onto your blog with a comment that tells you:
- Title: The captain underpants Extra-Crunchy Book o’ Fun
- Author: Dav Pilkey
- Type of Book: Activity book: Lafs

webcam-toy-photo20.jpg    My favourite lafs:

  • Q) if you had fifty bananas in one hand, and twenty-five gallons of ice cream in the other, what would you have?
  1. Really big hands
  • Q) Why did Batman cross his legs? A) He had to go to the bathroom

  • Q) What should you do if you get swallowed by an elephant?  A) Jump up and down till you're all popped out.



Today my family had a little laugh and everybody tried to find the answers to the jokes. I had to right a activity. I choose the lafs because I really like the jokes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment