Pages

Saturday 16 April 2016

Make a Recmmendation


Make a Recommendation

Who would you recommend this book to and why?  Write out who you would recommend this book to and give 3 reasons why you think they would like the book.
Post it onto your blog with a comment that tells you:
- Title Paddington and the Grand Tour
- Author: BoB Alley
- Type of Book: Narrative Book

- I would recommend this book to my best teacher Miss Paton that is leaving to another school to teach in the seniors which I really miss. I would recommend this book to Miss Paton because sometimes last year in room 7 She would always tell us about paddington movies and books. Also she would read books to us about it. I would also reccomend this to her because she is a wonderful teacher and she has done a lot of digital learning at our school for 8 years now.
This is my Recommendation reading challenge. I recommend this to Miss Paton because she is leaving to another school and I am really use to her being my teacher. Also she love Paddington books.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Mele, I like how you added how your are recommending this book to. I also like how you have gave three reasons why you recommending this book to Miss Paton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mele,
    I really like how you explained why Miss Paton might like your book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mele I like how you have recommended this book and given three clear reasons.

    ReplyDelete