Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Activity 9 Week One

Today for this activity I had to pick three people in my family that I am close to. I am close to everybody in my family but three that I am close to. I had to ask them two favourite things to doing summer times and 2 fun facts about each person.

Here is my answer:
2 things they all love to do in summer.
Mum: Gym & Shopping
Dad: Drinking Kava & Go places
Youngest Brother: Play rugby & sings

2 fun facts about them:
Mum: Good at cooking and good at being a midwife.
Dad: Good at playing ukulele & listens to Tonga radio everyday
Youngest Brother: Loves to play the drums & plays rugby.

3 comments:

  1. Hey there Mele, thanks for sharing facts about your family. It sounds like you have a really musical family who enjoy lots of different activities. I haven't tried Kava before but I would really like to.

    What two facts would you include about yourself? What sorts of things do you like to do in your summer holidays?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Mele
    Great job on completing this activity, I really like how you asked your younger brother instead of of one of your older ones. I have a question though, what are your two favourite things to do in the summer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mele
    Well done on finishing this summer learning journey activity. I like how you sorted the facts and the things they love to do in the summer into 2 separate lists. Keep up the amazing work Mele.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete